Wednesday 14 September 2011

First time at Spring Rolls at Bramalea City Ctr.

Upon entry a long hallway with traditional Asian masks beckons you through tall red doors. The ambiance is chic and relaxing. The scent of food lingers in the air, and is in no way over powering to the senses. As I follow the hostess to my table, I'm observing all those around me and what's on their plates, and it all looks divine.

I am looking forward to my miso soup, satay chicken mango salad and hargow dumplings. Oh, it's the lunch special for $13.99

First to arrive are the dumplings: *hark, remember to allow to cool first.* I did not hence my burnt mouth :)

Also, the most attractive Asian waiter named Jeffrey, tall, great smile and an amazing body :).

 

Shrimp dumplings are a must, I can't not have them.
So good....


 

Satay Chicken mango salad
 

Miso soup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers