Sunday 8 April 2012

Fraudulent Emails

I would like to meet the stupid people who fall for these scams!!

Ooh sending emails on my behalf! Lol, byatch, I don't even know you!
Sent from the FoodBerry

From: foodlovaa@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 18:41:46 +0000
To: Tina Kamara<tinaakamara@ymail.com>
ReplyTo: foodlovaa@gmail.com
Subject: Re: I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred

I would like you to STOP contacting me with your fraudulent emails! If I. Receive another, I will be contacting the officials!
Sent from the FoodBerry

From: Tina Kamara <tinaakamara@ymail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 19:38:23 +0100 (BST)
To: Eden Raine<foodlovaa@gmail.com>
Subject: I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred

Hello Dearest,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Canada.Presently I'm in  Canada with him for investing of the money.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.
Now you will need to contact the Rev. Peter William on his direct email address is : (revpeterwilliams45@yahoo.com)
Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank Draft of (£180. 000.00)One hundred eighty thousand Euros which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev. PETER WILLIAM  and direct him where to send or post you the bank Draft
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank Draft to you without delay.Take care and remain Blessed.

Yours,
faithfully,
Mrs Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers